Just a few days ago the August Elle’s Studio kit was revealed and I might have squealed with delight. Ok, I totally squealed with delight. I can’t help it. Every month when I get this kit I’m just floored at all of the goodness in it (super cute stuff) AND then you add all of the super cute coordinating stuff AND all of the great stamps – well, it’s just a paper crafters/cardmakers/scrapbookers/documenters dream. You get the picture. ;)
I was really excited about this kit because I knew that I’d have some “back to school” photos to document (even though back to school means back to school at home since we homeschool). You know I always take the First day/ Last day photos, still. It’s so crazy how much our kids grow in that YEAR and those photos show it SO much. You definitely need to take those pictures!
I also knew that there would be some great things to document Luke’s birthday with – so both of those things is what I am working on and I will share those later in the week! Eeek! They are turning out so cute and honestly it has been so simple to put together! That’s why I love these monthly kits! They really seem to inspire me to get to documenting and THEN when I sit down to do it – I have so many cute products to use that it all comes together super easily! Um, this busy Mama is ALL about that!
Not only is there the kit, but there are a lot of coordinating goodies!
See. SO much cute stuff. You can find them links to it all here:
• Yes To This Stamp http://www.shopellesstudio.com/yes-to-this-stamp.html
• August Labels http://www.shopellesstudio.com/august-labels.html
• Enjoy Acrylic http://www.shopellesstudio.com/enjoy-acrylic.html
• Heart Circle Acrylics http://www.shopellesstudio.com/heart-circle-acrylics.html
• So Awesome Puffy Stickers http://www.shopellesstudio.com/so-awesome-puffy-stickers.html
• Tiny Heart Stickers http://www.shopellesstudio.com/tiny-heart-stickers.html
• Wood Veneer Clips http://www.shopellesstudio.com/wood-veneer-clips.html
• Wood Veneer Pocket Fillers http://www.shopellesstudio.com/wood-veneer-pocket-fillers.html
• Wood Veneer Yum http://www.shopellesstudio.com/wood-veneer-yum.html
Elle’s Studio also released this really cute themed set called, “In The News” themed and it has a stamp set and journaling tag set in it! Love!
• In The News Journaling Tags http://www.shopellesstudio.com/in-the-news-journaling-tags.html
• In The News Stamp http://www.shopellesstudio.com/in-the-news-stamp.html
Then, just like every month, there is a great printable collection AND a digital file collection, too!
• The Story Printables http://www.shopellesstudio.com/the-story-printables.html
• August 2017 Digital Cut File http://www.shopellesstudio.com/august-2017-digital-cut-file.html
So much goodness every month! So there’s a look at what all Elle’s Studio came out with a few days ago! I’d love to know if you’re a subscriber and get the kit every month and if you do – link me to any projects that you’ve created using the goodies! I always love to see what other people are creating and how they are incorporating the products into their projects!
Be sure to check back soon to see how I used some of the goodies that I got to document Luke’s 4th birthday!