Happy Friday, friends!
Here’s what I’ve jotted down to remember this week:
- Luke loves to say, “What?!” now. He says it A LOT.
- Luke can count to 12. Every time we walk to go upstairs we always count the stairs and so he’s memorized the numbers and loves to say them with me.
- Caylin is reading so many books nowadays and I love it. Her favorite are the Stink books and Judy Moody. I love that I found her reading in bed one night. Makes me super happy!
- Jack made a lego “ship” the other day and said proceeded to tell me all about it for about an hour. Then he asked me to take a photo of it so he could remember it forever. Yep, it’ll be in my Project Life for sure. ;)
- Luke loves shapes and colors. He’ll say the colors “blue” and “green” and when you ask him to say a shape he’ll say “blues clues!” He loves a Blues Clues DVD about shapes and colors. ;)
That’s it for today! I hope you all are having a great day and staying cool! It’s SUPER hot and humid here in Nashville. Goodness! Have a great weekend!!