Hello! Happy Friday!
I hope you all are having a great week! Yay for Friday! I hurt my foot last Sunday (still not sure what I did, but it left me out of commission for a few days since I had to stay off of it – hence the reason for no Project Life Tuesday), but it’s back to feeling great, thankfully and so here I am blogging again!
Here are the few things I wrote down to remember this week:
- Jack :”I feel like a gingerbread man in this” when I put his coat on.
- Luke is SUPER ticklish on his neck.
- Caylin’s favorite subject in school right now is cursive. She is loving writing cursive and it’s funny because in the beginning she was dreading it – now she asks to do her cursive work FIRST.
- I’m learning to knit! Yay! It has been on my “bucket list” forever. It’s so fun!
- Luke will shout “GOOOOOO!” if you said, “ready, set …!”
- Luke is obsessed with puppies and the show “Paw Patrol.” It’s too cute! He calls puppies “pup pups.”
Have a great Friday and weekend ahead, friends! XOXO! Make it a great day!
The Right Now Challenge is a challenge that I have given myself to jot down some of the simple, everyday moments that happen in my life. Every Friday I post what I’ve written down for the week to hold myself accountable and also to get these little sweet, tidbits into my memory keeping. You can find out more about what I started this challenge HERE.