Happy Friday! I’m getting these up a bit late, but here are my Right Now Challenge notes I wrote down this week!
- Luke doesn’t like: bugs, the squishy black spider bath toy, having his face cleaned off or meat unless it’s in marinara sauce.
- Jack got hit in the mouth with his own lightsaber by Luke – he said he was teaching Luke how to sword fight. Don’t ask. LOL. Anyway, we didn’t know that the hit was as bad as it was until the next day around lunch when he started complaining that his tooth hurt while he was eating. Later that day his lip and face started to swell. We were thinking it was just a fat lip, but turned out to be an infection in his gum since his tooth was hurt. So – a round of antibiotics and the swelling has gone away and he’s back to being his happy Jack self. He does have to get the tooth extracted in the coming week. Not looking forward to that, but it is what it is. Life with boys. ;)
- Caylin finished up 3rd grade Math and the next day said, “I’m sad I’m all done with Math. I already miss it!”
- Jack: “How much is 1600?” Me: “It’s a good bit. It’s 1600.” Jack: “Oh wow, yeah that is a lot.” ;)
- Luke is saying “I love you” more and more clear and it’s the sweetest thing EVER.
That’s it for today! Have a great weekend!
I’ll be back on Tuesday with Project Life Tuesday. With Jack’s injury – time was limited and I didn’t get around to finishing up my pages. Just going with the flow! ;)
- The Right Now Challenge is a challenge that I have given myself to jot down some of the simple, everyday moments that happen in my life. Every Friday I post what I’ve written down for the week to hold myself accountable and also to get these little sweet, tidbits into my memory keeping. You can find out more about what I started this challenge HERE.