Happy Fri-YAY! ;)
I’m taking a minute to get these little “right now” moments documented on my blog. ;) I hope y’all are having a great week!
Here’s what I have today:
- I told Jack that before he could eat the gummy bunnies that he loves that he had to drink his smoothie first. I walked away and then when I walked back I could see him slowly opening up the gummy bunny package and then sneak one. I caught him and he blurts out, “I’m so sorry Mama, but you know how it is when you have a yummy treat that you just love so much and it’s right in front of you and you can’t resist it and it just goes jumps into your mouth and there’s nothing that you can do about it!!!”
- Luke’s new favorite word is “Awake?” He’ll ask you that in the middle of the day, “You awake Mama?” or my favorite (NOT) he’ll ask you it at 5 in the morning. ;)
- Luke loves to pretend he is Buzz Lightyear and fly around the room. It’s the most adorable thing.
- Jack loves to draw monsters. I think he’s given me about 50 so far.
That’s it for today! I hope you have a great rest of the day and to all of my American readers – have a safe and Happy 4th of July!
- The Right Now Challenge is a challenge that I have given myself to jot down some of the simple, everyday moments that happen in my life. Every Friday I post what I’ve written down for the week to hold myself accountable and also to get these little sweet, tidbits into my memory keeping. You can find out more about what I started this challenge HERE.