I know that I missed last week’s “List with Friends” and honestly this week’s was looking a bit iffy until I decided to write a list of reasons why I’m going to miss these lists on and off throughout this year. Ha! I’m a genius, aren’t I?
Here it is!
- Summertime is a BUSY time.
- I’m working on the yearbook for our homeschool group right now and wanting to get it finished up.
- I’m reading “Hands Free Mama” and trying to spend WAY less time on the computer.
- When the weather is nice and it’s not TOO hot – we’re outside. Trying to do more of that, but this heat and humidity we’ve been having lately is killing me. Ugh. Come on Fall.
- I usually have NO idea what to write a list about, but I like the challenge and it’s great to spark some story-telling oh, and I do love a good list.
- Mondays are my “catch-up” days from the weekend so if I don’t post – it’s usually because I’m doing lots of catching up! ;)
- I’m probably boring you all with these lists and so doing them EVERY Monday on my blog would just be too harsh. I love you all, way too much to do that to you. Ha!
Ok, there you have it! A list of just SOME of the reasons why I skip a Monday here or there and don’t do a “List with Friends.” This blog post had two purposes – 1) to actually get a list DONE and 2) to tell you why sometimes I don’t get one done.
Gotta love that! ;)
Happy Monday! Make it a good one, friends!