My sweet Luke turned 3 recently and so a little photoshoot and questionnaire was in order. I love taking time on the kids’ birthday especially to capture them in photos and with a little list of questions that give an insight to what they love at the moment & so I’m happy to have documented this about Luke on his special day.
• What’s your name? Luke Oliver Proffitt.
• How old are you? 3
• When is your birthday? I don’t know, yesterday?
• How old is Mama? You’re 3, too.
• What’s your favorite color? Green.
• What’s your favorite food? Chips, dip and rice!
• Who is your best friend? You and Jack and Caylin and Daddy.
• What is your favorite show? Blaze and the Monster Machine
• What is your favorite movie? Lego Batman movie
• What is your favorite song? “Unstoppable” (he then proceeded to sing it) – it’s by TobyMac
• What is your favorite animal? Puppy.
• What are you afraid of? Ghosts.
• What makes you happy? (he points to me). Awwwwwww!
• Where is your favorite place to go? Target!
• What do you want to be when you grow up? An old man!
• What’s Mama’s favorite thing to do? Hug & kiss
• What does love mean? (he pointed to me again). :)
I just love my sweet Lukie. What a blessing he is! Hard to believe three years flew by so quickly. Thanking the Lord for such a sweet, loving and adorable little guy. I’m blessed to be his Mama.
Have a wonderful Monday, friends! XO!
(Digital photo template used by my friend, Tracy. You can find her awesome templates HERE)