Is my sweet Luke REALLY 6 months old already? Whoa. How in the world did THAT happen? Geesh! I am trying to savor every single morsel of his little baby body even though he’s lost that newborness already. Is that even a word? I don’t think so, but you know what I mean. ;)
Here are his 6-month stats that I want to be sure I get down:
- You weigh ??? and are ??? long (will find out officially next week at your 6 month well visit)
- You are in size 3 diapers now
- You’ve got the chunkiest thighs. I could seriously gobble them up!
- You love it when we sing the “Elmo’s World” song to you.
- You’re going to crawl any day now.
- You’re a great sleeper – taking 2 good naps every day now and sleep great at night!
- Still a great traveler – when you’re all cozy in your car seat – you just sit back and chill.
- You are still such a happy, smiley baby.
- You are a major Daddy’s boy! You love to snuggle on your Daddy’s shoulder and fall asleep at night. I think your Daddy loves that just a lil’ bit. ;)
- You are loving playing with your toys more and always have a fist or toy in your mouth
- You’re still a major drool factory
- Caylin makes you laugh ALL of the time and Jack is constantly wanting to give you a hug
- YOU ARE LOVED A LOT (pretty sure THAT will never change)