For today’s, Lists with Friends: Week 3, I thought I’d share a list I found just a couple of days ago when I was getting an essential oil order ready. It might not be that exciting to those of you who could care less about essential oils, but to those of us who use them and LOVE them – I think it might be interesting to see what’s on my “need to order soon” list! Oh, and if you are interested in learning more about the oils and want to see how they might benefit you and your family – email me! I’m happy to share my experiences with them! You can also see more about what kind that I use and where I started HERE on my blog! Yay for EO’s!
Now onto the list:
- Cedarwood (great for kids to help them sleep better and it’s very calming)
- Oregano (I have a mole on my face and I’m going to try to see if I can remove it with this)
- Thieves (stocking up – this one is one of my favorites! It’s a MUST-HAVE for this time of the year! Immune boosting and germ killing – need I say more?)
- Deep Relief roll-on (when it’s back in stock – gonna get 2 – helps with pain and discomfort)
- Grapefruit, Lemon and Peppermint (for metabolism and weight loss and I’m going to make some more of my lemon sugar scrub)
- En-R-Gee (come on – who doesn’t need more of that?!)
- Citrus Fresh (one of my favorites to diffuse)
- Lavender (who doesn’t need more lavender?!)
That’s on my list! If I totally bored you with today’s list – I’m SO sorry! LOL! I promise to try to make next weeks’ more interesting! ;)
If you were intrigued by my list and want to learn more about essential oils – shoot me an email! This month I’m sending everyone who buys the awesome Young Living Premium Starter Kit from me a FREE essential oil pocket reference book! It’s SO amazing and a great place to go to when you want to learn more about the oils and what they can do, etc! Yay!!
Happy Monday to you all! Hugs!