Happy Friday! :)
It’s week 24!! Wow – the weeks are just flying by!
If you’re not sure what the Right Now Challenge is, check out my blog post HERE to read about the challenge and why I started it.
Here’s what I recorded this week:
- “Uh oh, I’m sorry, my bads.” – Jack
- Jack got his second haircut on March 10th. He looks like a little man now. Sigh.
- Jack is super ticklish on his chin.
- Jack’s favorite PJs are his puppy space PJs. He’d wear them every night if he could.
- Michael gave Jack one of his baseball player collectibles. He carries it with him everywhere and always wants to “go into Daddy’s closet” now. Michael gave him this little Tennessee football helmet and this big orange and white football to play with and he’s been taking those everywhere, too! Super cute!
That’s it for this edition of the Right Now Challenge! I hope you are jotting down sweet little tidbits about your life! You’ll be happy you did!
Have a very Happy Friday! Hugs!