Happy Friday and Happy Week 19 of the Right Now Challenge! :)
If you’re not sure what the Right Now Challenge is, check out my blog post HERE to read about the challenge and why I started it.
Here’s what I’ve got for this week:
- Who knew cleaning could be so much fun?!!!” – Caylin screams as she runs through the house with a swiffer dust mop. Feb. 4
- “Hold your horsepower.” I’m pretty sure she meant, “Hold your horses.” ;)
- “Your butt is going to the dark side,”- said by Jack. Then he giggled and we all laughed!!!
- At the end of the Valentine’s Day party for Caylin’s homeschool group she says, “I can’t wait to get home to my brother Jack!” I am so glad she loves him like that. ;)
- Jack counting when him and Caylin were playing hide and seek, “1, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10 – Ready or not – I come!!!”
- Jack has been saying, “I gotta ask you something.” Then when you say, “What?” He says, “Don’t know!”
This week I was able to remember and jot down so many sweet, funny things my kids said and I just love it! I hope you are still playing along or if you haven’t even started – it’s never too late to!
Hope you have a wonderful day and weekend ahead! Hugs!