Happy Week 15 of the Right Now Challenge! Check out my blog post HERE to read about the challenge and why I started it.
Here’s what I jotted down this week:
- Jack freaks out when he drinks out of his new sippy cup and drips some water on his shirt. He’ll ask for a “new shirt” afterwards. He can’t stand having some water on his clothes. ;)
- Jack had a dental surgery on Monday. It went well, but was a hard day. Thankful it is behind us now.
- My Dad had surgery on Tuesday and thankfully it went well, too. Thank you to everyone who saw my prayer request on Facebook and prayed for both Jack and my Dad.
- I asked Jack what made him happy and he sweetly said, “Sissy.” :)
- Jack called Caylin, “A silly knucklehead” and it made us both LOL!
That’s what I’ve got for this past week! Hope you are remembering to write down those “right now” moments in your life! Have a great Friday!