I’m a little late posting this, seeing as how Luke just turned 13 months old, but hey – at least it’s recorded – that’s what’s important. Am I right? ;) Here’s what Luke was up to at one year:
- You were 18 lbs 6 oz at your 12 month appointment. Gotta look up how long you were. I’ll get back to that! ;)
- Your first food you tried was organic homemade applesauce and you loved it.
- You are a GREAT eater and will eat just about anything! Such a nice change from your brother and sister who are SUPER picky. ;)
- You smile SO big and when you make your cheese smile you make this noise and when we hear it – we know you’re smiling BIG. It sounds like, “NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” ;)
- When you want something you point to it and then point to yourself. You are super smart.
- You love to “read” books
- You are super stubborn (still) and getting a bit opinionated already. Uh oh.
- You walk so great and you are SO fast. It’s like you’re running & that freaks me out seeing as how you like to crash a lot. Sigh.
- You have these adorable curls on the back of his head. SUPER sweet.
- You love Jack’s green light saber.
- You love your Elmo sippy cup and love ice cold water.
- You’re still breastfeeding like a champ and sleeping great.
- You still LOVE to dance and when I mean love – I mean that any sound with a beat (even the blender) you will dance to it! ;)
- You are STILL loved A LOT.